fbpx

CA BRE

#01905244

1473 Ford St Suite 200

Redlands, CA 92373

909.345.0909

[email protected]

Compare Listings

Are you looking to settle in California in 2018? Banning homes for sale are your best choice. This town has beautiful affordable homes for singles, condos, apartments, mobile/manufactured homes, townhomes, and Co-Ops. These properties prices are on the rise. The real estate markets forecasts an increase in the coming years. The city is connected to Los Angeles and Palm Springs by railroad and freeway of 80 miles and 30 miles respectively. Banning CA incorporation was in February 1913, and it was the largest city between 1880 and 1980. Banning city has seen a population growth from the 1990s with a population of 29,603 in 2010 census up from 23,490 in 2000 census.

Home Value

homes for sale banning ca, banning homes for sale, banning real estateBefore looking at Banning Real Estate for homes for sale Banning CA, you need to know some facts. Over the past few years, the value of Banning Homes have increased by 13.1%, and the median home value was $267,250 in 2017. According to Zillow predictions, the prices are expected to rise by 7.3% in the next coming years. According to Movoto statistics, between March and April, the median price went up by 2% and the current list price is $291,500. The resale inventories have decreased by 22% which means that people are comfortable in their homes and relocation is not an option. The median list price per square foot has dropped from $196 to $187 between March and April 2018. Compared to the national pricing, the median home pricing is 4% lower compared to the national average.

Education

Banning CA also has state of the art elementary, middle and high schools for families with school-going children. Some of the schools are Nicolet Middle School, Anna Hause Elementary School, Mountain View Middle School, Brookside Elementary School, Sundance Elementary School, San Gorgonio Middle School, New Horizon High School, and Banning High School. The teachers and administrators in these schools are committed, and they incorporate technology in the classes engagingly and productively.

Crime

Banning homeowners enjoy 24/7 security surveillance. The highways are patrolled by Police from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department who are professionally trained to ensure your safety. In this regard, Banning city is safer than 27% of the cities in the U.S. The homeowners also enjoy the serenity of nature in parks such as Richard Sanchez Park, Dysart Park, Repplier Park, Roosevelt Williams Park, Sylvan Park, and Lions Park. The cost of living and the cost of housing is 22% and 2% respectively lower than California on average which makes it a suitable place to settle.

Demographics

Banning homes for saleBanning CA is a metropolitan housing market. According to 2010 census, the city’s population stood at 29,603 and 95.4% lived in households while the remaining 4.6% lived in non-institutionalized and institutionalized group quarters. The average household size stood at 2.61, and the average family size stood at 3.19. The housing unit stood at 12,144 with an average density of 203.0/km2 of which 31.6% were rented, and 68.4% were owner-occupied. The rental vacancy rate stood at 10.9% and the homeowner’s vacancy rate at 4.1%. In 2014, the population had slightly increased with a 3.9% which means that you don’t need to worry about the bad vices that come with increased population.

Climate

Banning is classified as a warm-summer Mediterranean climate by Köppen Climate Classification which means that, while the rest of U.S is experiencing snowfall of up to 26 inches per year, Banning only experiences 1 inch. Additionally, Banning experiences 268 sunny days in a year and Banning comfort is rated at 83/100 by Sperling’s Comfort Index. Precipitation only reaches 2.1 inches in January. The hottest month in Banning is July with 79 degrees and the coldest month is December with 50 degrees.

Call us if we can help you find the perfect homes for sale Banning CA.